Monday, September 24, 2007

When it's over it's over

Well, that's it. It is over before it even began. Saturday started off quite normally, I caught up with my sisters for a delicious breakfast then went and visited Guitarboy at his new work site. Very flashy and exciting. On my way home I started to cramp a fair bit and by the time I got home the cramps were coming on strong and I was bleeding. Not good. We waited it out until this morning to break out a pregnancy test and it was very negative. The fact that I didn't cramp at all and my boobs had stopped hurting yesterday were a pretty good sign that things has gone wrong. We are both feeling pretty fragile this morning. Yes it was very early and it was meant to be but it still makes you feel like absolute crap. I go from moments of everything being ok to wanting to curl up in bed and never come out. Poor Guitarboy has it so much worse than me. He has been working 24 hours a day for the last week getting his site up and running. I didn't see him all weekend which was good because he was busy and I kept busy and we didn't have to dwell on things too much. Now he is having one of the biggest days of his working life and he is also having to deal with our pregnancy ending. Do these things make you stronger or make you worry more then next time?

No comments: